Saturday, May 9, 2009

Off the beaten path...

The idea for this project came about when a few of my friends and myself decided to walk through North Beach in San Francisco taking random pictures. What started as an idea for something to do ended up being something genuinely fun and something I wanted to definitely do again. I then decided I wanted to work my way through the whole city, neighborhood by neighborhood and capture the side of this wonderful city that the average "out-of-towner" normally doesn't see. Add the influence of friends and family interest, and a magazine article in "Popular Photography" - the idea of a blog came to be. Enjoy your visit and I hope that this can either serve as inspiration to visit or serve as your visit for the time being, to San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment